The team behind MODX strives to constantly add to and refine the documentation to help you get up to speed with MODX:
- For basic instructions on integrating custom templates into MODX, please see the Designer's Guide.
- For an introduction to working in MODX from the content editors perspectve, see the Content Editor's Guide.
- For a detailed overview of the backend "manager" and setting up Users and Groups, please peruse the Administration Guide.
- For developers, architecture and API documentation can be found in the Developer's Guide.
- And if someone has installed this site for you, but you're curious as to the steps they went through, please see the Getting Started Guide.
And don't forget, you can always learn and ask questions at the MODX forums.